Mindfulness Training Course. This eight-week course begins on Monday, April 23rd. The online course will include self-study and Zoom video conference calls.
Are you looking for something that is authentic, meaningful and experiential? Are you interested in learning practices and skills that can cultivate your inner life and enable you to have a deeper connection with family, friends, and co-workers? I invite you to join us for an eight-week online journey into mindfulness that includes an exploration of the science, benefits, and practices of mindfulness.
Benefits & Outcomes:
- Develop or deepen your personalized mindfulness practice
- Learn techniques to increase focus and attention in the present moment
- Enhance cognitive flexibility and decrease emotional reactivity
- Learn methods to help neutralize stress and anxiety
- Increase skills of self-observation and situational awareness
- Learn practices to develop empathy and compassion
Resources & Tools:
- Workbooks – Sessions 1-8 (1 hour weekly)
- Video Presentation - Sessions 1-8 (30-60 minutes weekly)
- Zoom conference calls. Live and recorded for later listening (Every other week)
- 24/7 access to Contemplative Life’s private social network
- Q&A & group collaboration
- Weekly practice techniques & exercises (10-20 minutes daily)
- Access to additional research, resources, and writings
- Empirical Research
- Intention & Attention
- Action & Reaction
- Judgment & Acceptance
- Goals & Objectives
- Compassion & Empathy
- Practice & Integration
The course is $300 and enrollment is now open. The course begins on Monday, April 23rd and completes on Monday, June 11th.
Course Registration Instructions:
Already a Member:
1) If you are currently a registered member, Click Here to Enroll in the MINDFULNESS TRAINING COURSE.
Not Currently a Member:
1) If you are Not currently a member, Click Here to Register with Contemplative Life.
2) Once you are registered as a member of Contemplative Life you can register for the course by selecting the COURSES tab at the top of the page or Click Here to Enroll in the MINDFULNESS TRAINING COURSE.
Jeff is co-founder and President of ContemplativeLife.org, a digital hub that connects people and communities with transformative practices. He serves as a trustee for The Center for Contemplative Mind in Society. Jeff has spent decades studying and teaching contemplative practices and is currently focused on creating technology solutions to facilitate transformative experiences. Jeff has a B.S. in Business Management from Cornell University and an M.S. in Theology from Sophia Seminary.
If at any point you have questions or need technical assistance, please reach out by contacting email@example.com.