Are you feeling stressed and want to experience a deeper connection and presence in the now moment?
Would you like to feel more depth and meaning in your social and professional relationships?
Are you looking for greater work-life balance and new ways to increase your sense of play and satisfaction in your life?
If you are interested in learning authentic and meaningful practices and skills that can help you cultivate your inner life and enable you to have a deeper connection with family, friends, and co-workers then this Mindfulness Training Course if for you.
I invite you to join us on a journey that includes an exploration of the science, benefits, and practices of mindfulness.
This eight-week course begins on Tuesday, October 16th. The course includes 8 videos, 8 workbooks, and weekly practices and meditations. It will also be supplemented with 4 live video conference zoom calls. The 8 sessions will be delivered through the Contemplative Life platform to enable busy professionals to engage the content in a way that works best with you and your schedule.
Benefits: Balance, Connection, Presence
- Develop or deepen your mindfulness practice
- Learn personalized techniques to increase focus and attention in the present moment
- Enhance your flexibility and decrease emotional reactivity
- Learn methods to help neutralize stress and anxiety
- Develop skills of self-observation and situational awareness
- Increase your ability to listen deeply and respond compassionately
Resources & Tools:
- Workbooks – Sessions 1-8 (1 hour weekly)
- Video Presentation - Sessions 1-8 (30-60 minutes weekly)
- Bi-weekly live Zoom web conferences
- 24/7 access to Contemplative Life private social network
- Q&A & group collaboration
- Weekly practice techniques & exercises (10-20 minutes daily)
- Access to additional research, resources, and writings
- Empirical Research
- Intention & Attention
- Action & Reaction
- Judgment & Acceptance
- Goals & Objectives
- Compassion & Empathy
- Practice & Integration
The cost of the course is $295 and enrollment is now open. The course begins on Tuesday, October 16th and completes on Tuesday, December 4th.
EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION - SAVE $45
Course Registration Instructions:
Not Currently a Member:
* If you are Not currently a member, Click Here to Register with Contemplative Life.
Already a Member:
* If you are already a registered member of Contemplative Life, Click Here to Enroll in the MINDFULNESS TRAINING COURSE.
Once you are registered as a member of Contemplative Life you can register for the course by selecting the COURSES tab at the top of the page or Click Here to Enroll in the MINDFULNESS TRAINING COURSE.
There is a wisdom saying, "teach what it is that you would learn." As a busy professional and family man, I need to constantly remind myself to practice being more present and less judgmental in the now moment. Mindfulness practices help me to do just that. Consequently, I enjoy sharing the practices and insights that have served me, with others that are also interested in being more present in the now.
Jeff serves as co-founder and President of ContemplativeLife.org, a digital hub that connects people and communities with transformative practices. He also serves as a trustee for The Center for Contemplative Mind in Society. Jeff has spent decades studying and teaching contemplative practices and is currently focused on creating meaningful solutions to help busy professionals find practices of interest and connect with others of like mind. Jeff has a B.S. in Business Management from Cornell University and an M.S. in Theology.
If at any point you have questions or need technical assistance, please reach out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.