TRANSFORMATION 365

Current T365 Practice

At the heart of deep and meaningful transformation is the deep experience of love. In this practice, I wake early in the morning and sit in silence. I first reconnect with my permanent self the tiny soul that sits in the front of the brain in the center of the forehead. As the eternal self, I sit in front of the Divine as the Supreme soul, a radiant jewel of light and the Ocean of Love. I give myself permission to be completely loved. This love enters the core of my being and reignites the spark of self-love and self-respect.

Charlie Hogg is the National Coordinator of the Brahma Kumaris in Australia and a senior teacher of the Brahma Kumaris worldwide. He started his spiritual path over 40 years ago as an architecture student at Melbourne University. Now, decades later, he feels that we need new wisdom for contemporary life. Our intellectual abilities help us handle the external world, but fall short in navigating the internal world. Charlie’s personal practice is to understand the internal world and the intrinsic self and to share what he learns with others.

www.brahmakumaris.org/au
eternityink.com.au

Contemplative practice is the technology of inner change.

~ Br. Wayne Teasdale

Are you looking for a spirituality that is authentic, meaningful, and experiential?

Do you want to develop a daily practice or deepen your current practice?

Do you long for deeper connection with others of like mind?

To access our FREE library of practices click on the logo below.
Experience different practices and connect with others of like mind.